Dog waste bins locations
There are 19 dog waste bins located around the village. To find your nearest one please click the link below for your interactive map.
All dog waste bins are emptied every Tuesday/Wednesday, with the bin on Ashton Road (top of footpath), Churchcroft Open Space, Hyde Road (outside the Football Club) and Pianoforte Road (near the railway bridge) having an additional collection/empty on a Friday/Saturday.
They can be found at the following locations.
- Glebe Road, near the balancing pond
- Footpath by the Petrol Station, Stratford Road
- Walkers Way
- Alleyway between Stratford Road and Grafton Road
- Stratford Road, by the pedestrian crossing, opposite the Rec
- The Leys (Large 50L bin)
- Pianoforte Road
- Manor Close, near the cemetery
- Bretts Lane, by the field (Large 50L bin)
- Ashton Road, top of footpath (Large 50L bin)
- Corner of Hyde Road and Hyde Close (Large 50L bin)
- The Ridings
- Hyde Road, outside the Football Club
- Dovecote Farm, Hyde Road
- 3 bins located at/around the village Hall and playing field (bins provided by Roade Village Hall)
- Churchcroft open space
- Northampton Road
Please contact the Parish office by either phone 01604 861976 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to report any issues with the dog waste bins.